Sunday, May 1, 2016

Moving to Audio Books

I have some very exciting news to share. This summer, two of my books have been made into audio books - The Tempest Murders and The White Devil of Dublin. This is particularly exciting for me because both books are written from the point of view of Detective Ryan O'Clery, an Irishman who has moved to North Carolina and works for the Lumberton Police Department.

The audio books are narrated by actor Jack Nolan. An Irish descendant himself, he truly brings Ryan O'Clery to life.

In The Tempest Murders, Detective Ryan O'Clery is working a series of homicides when he discovers a journal kept by an uncle five generations earlier. The journal details the same type of murders - only these took place nearly two hundred years earlier, as the Night of the Big Wind swept the Atlantic Ocean across all of Ireland.

As Hurricane Irene barrels toward the North Carolina coastline, Ryan discovers even the killer's description matches exactly. And as he falls in love with television reporter Cathleen Reilly, he begins to wonder if she is the reincarnation of Caitlin O'Conor, the woman lost to the killer as the storm raged in Ireland - and if he is the reincarnation of Constable Rian Kelly. Now he's in a race to rescue Cathleen before the killer finds her - or is history destined to repeat itself?

Visit amazon.com to listen to the first chapter. The audio book is unabridged, so you get all the excitement of the printed and eBook editions. It is also available on iTunes and at ACX (Audible).


To celebrate this new phase of my career, my website has also been completely redesigned. I hope you'll check it out, as more than 3,000 pages and images were painstakingly upgraded to the new look and interface. Let me know what you think of it! The URL is www.pmterrell.com. You'll find all of my books (except my computer books), my background information, links to all my social media, and links to my blogs and Book 'Em North Carolina.

And I'm curious: how do you like your books? As audio books, printed books or eBooks?