Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

I've been asked numerous times about Vicki Boyd's front as an angelfish breeder.

I have started a new blog called Vicki's Angelfish, in which I've been posting information about the real angelfish I breed.

I currently have four batches of angel fry from the same parents - Lindsay Buckingfish and Stevie Fishnick. Lindsay is a black marble male who is ten inches tall. Stevie is a platinum angel who is about 7 inches tall.

Four of their babies will be sold to the local pet shop within the next week. Three other batches are currently with their parents but I will be transferring them to an infant tank where they can grow to the size in which they can be sold.

So the information that you read about in the Black Swamp Mysteries series is taken from my real hobby as a freshwater angelfish breeder.

I hope you'll visit my angelfish blog! www.vickisangelfish.blogspot.com.