Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lil Gracie Lou

What do you want to know about an author but are afraid to ask?

That's one of the questions I faced in a unique interview with Lil Gracie Lou. A lot of fans have told me they'd love to know more about my private life - and whether my own experiences find their way into my books.

One thing you might not know about me is I adore freshwater angelfish. And yes, that is exactly how I arrived at Vicki's Boyd's "cover" as an angelfish breeder when she's really a CIA spy. Below is a video I took of 11 baby angels barely the size of a nickel when I moved them from their hospital tank (maternity ward) to their very own "digs". They will each grow to be from 8 inches tall to 10 inches tall.



Find out more personal facts about me by visiting Lil Gracie Lou today and asking me your questions!