Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Please join me today at MK McClintock's Blog, where I will be sharing a special excerpt from my 14th publication, Secrets of a Dangerous Woman. MK also asks me some questions about my writing and background that you won't find anywhere else!

I'll be giving away a free basket of goodies to one blogger who follows my tour and leaves comments, so I hope you'll pop in!

Secrets of a Dangerous Woman will be followed next spring by the fourth in my Black Swamp Mysteries series, Dylan's Song. Dylan is given an assignment in Ireland: to find and extract a missing CIA operative. There's just one problem: he doesn't want to go to Ireland. As Vicki and Sam try to convince him that he must go - and visit his dying grandmother while he's there - he thinks up one excuse after another to avoid the trip.

"It's rained one time in Ireland," he shouted in frustration. He held up a finger. "One time. In me whole entire life!"

"One time?" Vicki repeated. "Really?"

"But it's lasted for thirty years!"